Tuesday, April 15, 2008

First post ^^

Aye .. I finally decided to start blogging . However still cant think of nething to write.

Guess I'll start off by writing bout the place I staying now in KL.

Im currently stayin in this rented house in Taman Bunga Raya. Its been 2 years now.

I did not when to look for houses when I first came to KL. I, along with my room mate which is also my secondary school friend, chose this place because of our friends who stay here . They were also my secondary friends, but they started study in KL 1 year before us ( my room mate & me, cuz we wen to NS, then work slack and stuff before we planned to continue our studies ) .They told us there was an empty room here months before we decided to study in TARC KL. Being lazy as my usual self, I asked them to reserve the room for me, so I dun hav to go around and look for a place to stay.

It is a single story house with 7 rooms, yuppie.. 7. It is crowded here, and the living room is a total mess .. ayeaye .. dun wan to mention much about this house. The good thing is, my house mates were all kind and friendly, they were also good at telling jokes and stuff.

We had a lot of fun here, mostly LAN-gaming and play ‘Da Dee’, once we started playin ‘Da Dee’, it can last for a few hours haha.

I know its boring with just words, I’ll post some photos.


Yup, my place.


Um hmm

My desktop, hope can get a LCD display soon, damn!

I did not snap any photo of the living room, its a shame to show it lol.

Now I wonder will anyone come and read my blog.

10 comments:

lansi may said...

i'll come to view ur blog..dun worry dun worry..
de place around ur desktop oso quite clean n tidy..not bad..i mean for a guy's room^^

εгιс said...

haha ..
thanks for support !
also thanks for ur compliment !

HuAn said...

yea, i came also~
hahaha....the place u live was no bad~ but now jz u alone at the house@@?

εгιс said...

okie lor .. like it cus close to skol hah ..

actually now only left 4 ppl here including me .

HuAn said...

LOL....i think next sem my house also da same as u jz 4 ppl include me~ yup...the problem is near the coll~ lolx

T'estimo said...

we came!
=)
come GK stay
loads of delicious food here
xD

εгιс said...

waa.. thanks har ^^ and welcome

eS™ said...

ric~ i come love <3 <3..
wait u nod head only..
thn we can stay together le^^
let us elope~
come le..
know eric yong 2 yrs also le..
so unlucky..
he is the 1st fren i talk to and together v in the cert yrz..
damn pro in pc and programing and now d WPD..
wow..
idol..
surpass..

Stay Smart Forever~~

Ecery™

εгιс said...

thanks a lot for compliment ar !!!
u also my best friend in cert ma ..
but dunno wther u 心变 ad ahahahh ..

eS™ said...

What 心变?sYmbian Again..
i 变心Only。。
No la..
u got siew cheng le.. i not dare snatch away from her there
xD

Friends' Blog


Shout Box