Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MSN fun

Just had a conversation with my gal over the net, on MSN... and we did somethin silly.
I started it by drawing this to my gal



and I asked her to continue my drawing with her creativity, and it turned out like this

so its my turn now to continue, out of idea, I drew this

I dun even know what it is @@ .. now its her turn again, this time it was brilliant tho

I'm not goin to lose ^^

and here comes her reply again

and this time Im like "WTF?? LOL", so I drew 2 stick figures with shockin faces.


her reply make sense this time.. haha ..
erm wait.. should I say the lighting strike, or should I say the lighting dropped down like a brick here?

and this is the last drawing, cus I broke the rule of the game, I said we can only add stuff in but not changin it. Im totally out of it, so I lost ...

No comments:

Friends' Blog


Shout Box